About the Gargi College:
Gargi College is one of the top colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi, established in the year 1967. It is a renowned institution that fosters academic excellence and empowers women through education. It offers a platform for the students’ overall development and a chance for higher learning to define and update its vision.
About NSS Gargi College:
The National Service Scheme (NSS) unit of Gargi College works under the central sector scheme of the Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. It aims to inculcate the spirit of selfless service and to spread the message of service before self. NSS Gargi Works with the motto of “Not me but you”. It offers the students various thrilling opportunities through various events, such as workshops, donation drives, social services, Fest ‘Zistatva,’ etc.
About the Event:
The NSS unit of Gargi College, University of Delhi, presents ‘ANOKHI’ A Project Presentation Competition for students all over Delhi NCR. Apart from this, the college is also organising a debate competition.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- Open to all Colleges in Delhi-NCR.
Topics for the Project Presentation:
- Sustainable rural development to enhance national well-being: Developing and implementing comprehensive strategies for dealing with poverty eradication and unemployment in rural areas
- Digitalisation as a catalyst for agricultural transformation: The aim is to promote cost-effective and feasible technology to help farmers overcome the challenges of extreme weather events.
- Artificial Intelligence- the need for regulatory framework: Addressing the growing importance of establishing rules and regulations to govern the development, deployment, and use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
Procedure of the Competition:
The competition will consist of two rounds:
- Prelims – PPT Submission and Project Synopsis submission round. The PPT and Project Abstract should be mailed to [email protected]. The last Date of Submission is 22nd September 2023, 6:00 PM.
- Finals – The presentation round will be held offline. The date of the Presentation is 5th September 2023
Time Duration of the Presentation: Contestants will be given 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions from the audience and judges.
- Last date of Registration: 20th September 2023, 6:00 PM
- Venue: Gargi College Auditorium, University of Delhi
- College Address: H639+V7G, Siri Fort Rd, Siri Fort Institutional Area, Siri Fort, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
- Nearest Metro Station: Green Park on Yellow Line.
Basic formatting guidelines for Abstract:
- Title: 14 (Bold)
- Headings: 12 (Bold and Underlined)
- Main Text: 12
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: 1.5 (Justified alignment)
- To be submitted in Word Docx or PDF Format.
Rules and Regulations:
- A team of 4 members can participate in this competition.
- Individual participation is allowed.
- The participants are required to submit their PowerPoint presentations containing 13-15 slides.
- The titles used by participants must be related to the topics.
- The content of the PPT should not be copied. Only 10-15% plagiarism is allowed, and ideas should be original.
- After submission of PPT and Abstract, the selected participants/teams will be intimated for the next round- Presentation of PPT.
For More details click here.
Presentations are judged for originality and creativity, content organisation, presentation skill, material knowledge, artwork clarity (charts, graphs, and slides), and overall presentation.
Registration is free of cost. Click here to register.
- Exciting Prizes for the winners 🎁🏆
- E-certificates will be provided to all the participants and merit certificates will be provided to the top 3 finalists.
Take this opportunity to realise the talent within you and impart change. Whether you win or lose, ideas remain bulletproof.
For Further Queries Contact:
- Aanvi Narayan (NSS Gargi College President) 9810458404
- Saumya Solanki (NSS Gargi College Vice President) 8077382149