About the Aryabhatta College:
Aryabhatta College is a NAAC accredited college of the University of Delhi, established in 1973, fully maintained by the and named after the ancient Indian mathematician Aryabhatta. Aryabhatta College is a co-educational institution that conducts Humanities, Arts, Science, and Commerce courses at the undergraduate level. There are presently around 2200 students on the rolls of the College.
About the Event:
Euphony is the annual fest that provides students an opportunity from strategic contests to analytical activities, to expand their financial horizons. It brings to you Gourmet Gamble, a Flagship Event- Euphony, 2023.
- Students from any college can participate.
- Students must have the basic knowledge of finance.
Procedure of the Competition:
Round 1: Prelims: 28th September 2023, 12:00 PM (IST)
- Online Quiz on Unstop to test the participants on their business intelligence quotient and problem-solving abilities.
- Topics for the quiz will include Finance, General Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, etc.
- Total number of questions will be 25, within the time limit of 1 hour.
- 4 marks for each correct answer and a deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The top 12 teams with the most points will be allowed to proceed and participate in the final round.
- Opening time of Assessment Window: 28th Sep. 2023, 12:00 PM IST – 29th Sep. 2023, 12:00 PM IST
- Duration: 30 minutes.
- Total Number of Questions: 20
- You can attempt the assessment anytime between the provided assessment window.
- Please ensure that you attempt the assessment in one sitting as once you start the assessment, the timer won’t stop.
- Each participant’s ranking will be determined based on the accuracy of their answers. If two participants achieve the same score, the one who completes the assessment in the least amount of time will be ranked higher.
- You can access the assessment from the opportunity page where you registered.
- If you’ve registered to initiate the assessment, you’ll see a button in the respective round.
- Only the person who registered will be able to take the assessment. In case of team registration, the team leader who registered the team will be able to take the assessment.
- You’ll be able to browse through the questions.
- You must submit answers/ codes/ solutions to all the questions individually.
- While taking the assessment, your answers/code/solutions and the time of their submission are also tracked by the system question-wise.
- You’ll be able to modify your answers during the assessment.
- Any participant resorting to unfair practices will be directly disqualified from the challenge.
- All decisions regarding eligibility, authenticity & and final judgment will be with Unstop and the opportunity organizer.
Round 2: Final Round: 5th October 2023, 10:00 PM (IST)
- It will be held in the Aryabhatta College.
- The qualified teams will be divided into two restaurant chains, though they will compete individually. Mixed with the elements of auction, trading, and backstabbing, will you trust your teammates or will you prance for your personal growth?
Last Date of Registration: 27th September 2023, 11:59 PM
College Address: University of Delhi, Plot No 5, Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, Anand Niketan, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Rules and Regulations
- A team of 2 members can participate in this competition.
- Individual participation is allowed.
- Intercollege teams are allowed.
- The top 12 teams will qualify for the final round which will be held on the college campus.
- Each team will be allotted one of the two restaurants however the final positions will be determined by individual profits.
- Weekly problems would be posted on the teams each having different pros and cons and a select few options benefiting a select few teams.
- Special Items would be auctioned off at intervals and will be transferable to other teams.
- The opening capital of the teams would be determined on the basis of their performance in the preliminary rounds giving the teams ending up higher a slight advantage over others.
- The closing capital and profits earned during the event would determine the winners
Each participant’s ranking will be determined based on the accuracy of their answers. If two participants achieve the same score, the one who completes the assessment in the least amount of time will be ranked higher.
The winners would be declared irrespective of the performance of their parent restaurant chains however the overall performance of the team does depend upon the performance of the parent restaurant to some degree.
Registration is free of cost. Click here to register.
- Cash Prize for the Winners 🎁🏆
- Winner: ₹ 5,000
- First Runner Up: ₹ 3,000
- Second Runner Up: ₹ 2,000
- Participation certificates will be provided to all the participants.
For Further Queries Contact:
Satvik Chhabra (9911799994)