About Blackboard Radio (BRB)
Blackboard Radio (BBR) is an award-winning social ed-tech enterprise founded by IIT Delhi alumni and supported by Villgro Innovation Foundation and CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad. At Blackboard Radio (BBR).
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Help the organization to look for colleges and universities where virtual educational workshops can be conducted
- Connect with the colleges and universities to share our proposal with the point of contacts such as Principals, Professors, Event Organisers, Placement Coordinators etc.
- Follow-up with the colleges and universities over emails and calls to help the organization smoothly conduct of virtual workshops in the relevant colleges
- Prepare list of colleges and universities on the basis of target audience
- Figure out the needs and requirements of the students and accordingly share proposals after getting it approved by the team
- Discuss the progress and challenges along with innovative ideas with the team
- Miscellaneous tasks e.g. email writing, calling, follow ups, proposal writing, market research, virtual event management etc.
Requirements of Internship
- Hand on experience in organizing and managing college level workshops & events (Highly preferred)
- Students with a wide network group and contacts in inter-college/university
- Undergraduate or fresh Graduate students with an aptitude to work in event planning, workshop organizing, outreaching, business development, relationship management etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a willingness to conduct outbound calls.
- Have been super active member of college societies/groups such as event management groups, NSS, Placement cells, Literary societies, Department head or VC (Highly preferred)
- Position holders of the college groups/societies (Highly preferred)
- Having proficiency in both verbal and written English and Hindi
- Confident and passionate about organising virtual workshop, seminar and events in muliti-state colleges/ universities.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, Email Writing, Zoom functions etc.
Eligibility for the Internship
- are pursuing graduation or recently graduated from reputed college/university
- are available for a full time/part time internship
- can start the internship immediately
- are available for duration of 2-3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- have a laptop/desktop along with a stable internet connection
Perks of Internship
- Paid internship
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
₹8,000 – ₹10,000 per month
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)