Glance, a consumer internet startup founded in 2019, has developed a number of very innovative digital platforms, including Glance and Roposo. Searching and downloading apps are no longer necessary thanks to Glance, which has completely changed how internet usage is done on lock screens. The next-generation internet experience offered by Glance is currently available on over 400 million smartphones.
About the Legal internship
The legal team at Glance is hiring interns! A fantastic internship chance for law students to work with their vibrant staff at their enjoyable Bangalore office. This is an offline internship.
Eligibility for internship
- Previously Interned experience working for law firms and in-house counsel.
- Legal expertise in the areas of contracts, intellectual property, IT, gaming, and e-commerce.
- Students in their fourth and fifth years of B.A.L.L.B., the final year of their third-year L.L.B. program, and L.L.M. students are all eligible to apply for this internship.
- The capacity to collaborate and work well across functions. Preference for prior experience working with international teams in India and other places of the world
Roles & Responsibilities of Intern during the internship
- Legal research on a range of subjects and legislation that apply to the Glance business, including those controlling media, the internet, e-commerce, gaming, FDI rules, consumer laws, and others.
- Helping the team develop important rules and regulations in accordance with numerous legislation.
- Creating SOPs, reviewing and editing various commercial contracts, and proofreading
Location of Internship
How to Apply
The students willing to undergo the Internship program by Glance may fill application with relevant documents and details.