The largest omnichannel ecosystem and multi-platform technology firm in India is called Fynd. created in 2012 by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG with its headquarters in Mumbai. We have developed a wide range of tech items and modernised retail methods for more than 1000 brands. With a strong foundation in technology and innovation, we provide products in the learning arena, big data, gaming and crypto, applied machine learning, and picture editing.
About the opportunity for a legal internship
For the position of Legal Intern, Fynd (Shopsense Retail Technologies Ltd.) is accepting applications.
- 1 or more years of experience working for a law firm or corporation
- Least an LLB or LLM. (Preferably qualified CS/CS intern)
- roles and obligations
- Stamping of Contracts and Agreements.
- MIS of contract records upkeep Assisting with e-commerce website compliance
- helping with legal audits
- Coordination with different teams and members on regular basis.
- Day to day administration of legal commercial agreements
Expected Skills for the Internship
- Active in research work Sound legal knowledge
- Basic drafting skills
- Must take initiative in all work assigned