About Legum Technica
Increasing legal literacy in a nation of 1.39 billion people is undoubtedly one of the most difficult jobs. Unsatisfied citizens have been left behind in a stagnant pool due to a lack of knowledge about their rights.
With 76 crore internet users in India by March 2022, there is a growing desire to replace physical services with online alternatives that complement legal advice rather than replace it. Our organisation aspires to close the gap between law and technology as a firm believer in making law accessible to everyone and changing the legal sector to genuinely become client-friendly.
A description of the online legal internship opportunity
Interns are being sought by Legum Technica from October through December. Together, let’s transform legal technology.
Can dedicate at least 5-6 hours for 5 days a week
- Making law more approachable is a cause that is dear to your heart.
- Legal Technology piques your curiosity.
- You have an open mind.
Do not apply if:-
- You are not available from October 15 through December 31
- You are already enrolled in another internship for the time period specified
- You have difficulty maintaining professionalism and cannot work under light pressure
- You are unable to meet your deadlines.
Mode of Internship
Duration of Internship
Month of October-December.
Apply at [email protected] with the subject line “Let’s transform legal tech together” if you feel comfortable with what we need. This is a chance for a remote internship.
Send us as much information and literature as you can to aid in our decision-making.