Surajkund mela has been organized by Surajkund Mela Authority, since 1987. The 36th Surajkund International Crafts Mela will be held in Faridabad, Haryana from February 3 to February 19 at Surajkund.
The mela showcase various regional, national and international crafts as well as cuisines. Every year mela authority chooses a focus state. Northeastern states are the focus state of 36th Edition of Suraj Kund Mela.
Surajkund Mela 2023 Ticket Price
- The ticket prices for Surajkund mela on the weekdays will be around Rs 120/- whereas on the weekends the tickets will cost Rs 180/-.
- Discounted tickets for School, Colleges and University students can also be bought at the venue.
Surajkund Mela Tickets: Step-by-Step Guide to Buy
- Visit Surajkund Mela Authority’s official website at surajkundmelaauthority.com.
- Scan the QR code to get the link to book Surajkund Mela tickets or open bookmyshow and search for surajkund mela in the event section.
- You can buy tickets from the BookMyShow app to book tickets online.
- Parking tickets handled by Park online can also be purchased.
Surajkund Mela Competitions Details
A number of events and competitions are being organised by the mela authority. School and college students can also participate in the competitions.
- 4th February, Saturday Clay Competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 5th February, Sunday Food without fire competition at 12PM to 1PM
- 6th February, Monday Face Painting at 1PM to 2PM
- 7th February, Tuesday Essay Competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 8th February, Wednesday RJ Competition at 1PM to 4PM and Tattoo Competition at 2PM to 3PM
- 9th February, Thursday Best out of waste competition at 1PM to 3PM
- 10th February, Friday Flag making competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 11th February, Saturday Mask Making competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 12th February, Sunday Photography Competitions at 12PM to 2PM
- 13th February, Monday Hand Writing competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 14th February, Tuesday Handkerchief Painting Competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 15th February, Wednesday Quiz Competition at 1PM to 2PM
- 16th February, Thursday Nail painting competition at 2PM to 3PM
Everyday from 6:30 PM to 7PM a special event is being organised by the authority.
Old faridabad Metro station located on Violet line is the nearest metro station to the surajkund mela venue.