About the Program
ICT Academy and Delhi University Computer Centre (DUCC), have signed MoU for various Skill Development courses and Placement Activities for DU Students. Under the MoU, ICT Academy has initiated Skill Development Training Programs (Youth Empowerment Program) for the youth to create a new generation talent pool through Honeywell. Honeywell, seeing abundant job opportunities available for the youth in the IT & ITES industry, has initiated to skill the graduating final year students from the rural and low-income family groups, thus helping them build their socio-economic levels. The objective is to skill the student youth and prepare them to be deployable resources.
Salient features of the Training Program
- The curriculum is mapped to Global Industry Standards.
- Joint Certification by Honeywell and ICT Academy to the youth successfully completing the training.
- 100 hours of activity-based and hands-on training.
- The Certificate Program is fully sponsored by Honeywell, supported by ICT Academy and offered free of cost to the Youth students.
- The Program is for skilling 110 students in Advanced Technology, in demand in the industry.
- Placement drives would be organized for students to successfully complete the training.
Mode of Delivery of the training
- The training will be delivered through In-Class Training and Blended Training.
Mandatory Requirements and Course Eligibility
- Only students passing out in 2023 in BSc CS or BSc IT or BSc Mathematics or BSc Statistics are to be nominated, and
- Students with 60% and above throughout their academics. (in Class X, Class XII, and in graduation up to the current semester) and,
- Nominated students should be underprivileged Youth students who are o
- With a family income of less than or equal to Rs.3,50,000/- per annum or
- Differently abled or
- First Graduate in the family or
- Single Parent Child
- Supported by Guardian
- Candidates must be willing to take up a job.
- ICT Academy has a Strategic Alliance Department to collaborate with the Corporates to take care of supplying resources.
- Year-on-year, ICT Academy has been increasing its tie-up with local and city-based companies for recruitment opportunities for trained resources.
- Will organize placement drives for placement opportunities for the trained youth.
Conference Centre, North Campus, Delhi University
Last Date of Registration
30th November 2022