The University of Delhi has asked students to fill out the examination forms for the semester I, III, V, VII, & IX. The last date of submission of the examination form for the examination to be held in November-December is 12 October 2022 without late fees.
Delhi University Semester Examination form – Step-wise guide
- Visit https://slc.uod.ac.in and log in using the User ID sent to your registered email during Nov Dec 2021 exam cycle (Most Probably your enrolment number). Enter the password you created in the last semester or if you don’t remember the password you can click on the Reset password button.
- You can check allocated programs and the student’s details from the students’ section. Select the click here button.
- In the “Course selection, students can select the courses for the term, then proceed further.
- You have to select the applicable CORE/GE/AECC/ELECTIVE courses. You need to confirm course selection before moving to the next session. Course once selected cannot be changed in any circumstances, so take extra care while confirming.
- After course selection, click on the Examination section. In the Examination section, select Registration for examination form.
- Click on the “update courses” button
- Choose your PWD status, if applicable. Then tick your current semester papers and If you are having any ER or want to give an improvement of any paper of the semester then tick the courses as applicable to you. Please note, you have to pay extra fees for the same.
- The examination form will reflect all the selected courses. Apply by paying the configured exam fee.
Note-Students should avoid paying their exam fee through UPI/Wallets (Due to low success rate in the previous exam cycle) and are advised to pay through Debit/Credit Card/Net banking.
- Your Examination form is submitted.
Note: If your exam form shows “Submitted” status, it means it has been completed. Only those Students whose exam form shows “Submitted” status will be allowed to sit in exams.