Most people miss great opportunities because of their misperception of time. Don’t wait! The time will never be just right. So whenever you identify any opportunity, just grab it because you deserve it. Central Placement cell of Delhi University has brought an opportunity before you. It is organizing a Job Mela for the students of Delhi University.
Eligibility for Job Mela
All bonafide regular students of the University of Delhi studying in any course at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels are eligible to apply for Placement/Internship offered by Companies. First-semester students of Delhi University are also eligible.
Note-Final year students can apply for placements, while students studying other than a final year can apply for Part-time placement/Internship.
Details of the Event
Date-17th and 18th November 2022
Last Date-10th November 2022
Venue-Conference Centre, near gate no 4
- 100 ₹ for second and third-year students (Once a year).
- First Year Candidates need not pay. (Use your admission fee receipt)
How to pay the fee?
- Visit fee.du.ac.in
- Click on miscellaneous fee
- Fill in your name, email, and mobile number. Choose Registration of Students-Central Placement Cell for the type of fee.
- After payment, save your fee receipt.
Comment below in case of any queries.
How do we correct the registration form after its submission?